24 Most Unforgettable Linkin Park Quotes


The news shock music fans around the world recently as Chester Bennington, the lead singer from Linkin Park, passed away this year at the mere age of 41 years old.
He was loved by millions, and the band’s music has helped those people get through all kinds of tough times; depression, loneliness, pain, sadness, anger.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Linkin Park quotes as a tribute to Chester Bennington, and the band’s incredible work over the years:

24 Linkin Park Quotes

1. “I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress, handful of anger, held in my chest.” – Linkin Park
2. “Everything you say to me takes me one step closer to the edge, and I’m about to break.” – Linkin Park
3. “When my time comes, forget the wrong that I’ve done. Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.” – Linkin Park
4. “The hardest part of ending is starting again.” – Linkin Park
5. “The sun doesn’t give light to the moon, assuming the moon’s gonna owe it one.” – Linkin Park
6. “All I want to do, is be more like me, and less like you.” – Linkin Park
7. “I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter. I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter.” – Linkin Park
8. “Do I trust some, and get fooled by phoniness, or do I trust no one and live in loneliness?” – Linkin Park
9. “Memories consume, like opening the wound, I’m picking me apart again. You all assume, I’m safe here in my room, unless I try to start again.” – Linkin Park

10th of 24 Linkin Park Quotes

10. “TRIED TO GIVE YOU WARNING, BUT EVERYONE IGNORES ME. TOLD YOU EVERYTHING LOUD AND CLEAR, BUT NOBODY’S LISTENING.” – LINKIN PARK
 11. “Take me down to the river bend, take me down to the fighting end. Wash the poison from off my skin, and show me how to be whole again.” – Linkin Park
12. “Sometimes beginnings aren’t so simple, sometimes goodbye’s the only way.” – Linkin Park
13. “God bless us everyone, we’re broken people living under a loaded gun.” – Linkin Park
14. “I’m strong on the surface, not all the way through. I’ve never been perfect, but neither have you.” – Linkin Park
15. “I’m become so numb, I can’t feel you there. I’ve become so tired, so much more aware. I’m becoming this, all I want to do, is be more like me, and be less like you.” – Linkin Park
16. “I know I’ll never trust a single thing you say. You knew your lies would divide us, but you lied anyway. And all the lies have got you floating up above us all. But what goes up has got to fall…” – Linkin Park
17. “Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past, bringing back these memories I wish I didn’t have.” – Linkin Park
18. “Time won’t heal this damage anymore. Don’t turn your back on me, I won’t be ignored.” – Linkin Park
19. “I’ll face myself to cross out what I’ve become, erase myself, and let go of what I’ve done.” – Linkin Park

20th of 24 Linkin Park Quotes

20. “YOUR GUILTY ALL THE SAME. TOO SICK TO BE ASHAMED. YOU WANT TO POINT THE FINGER, BUT THERE’S NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME.” – LINKIN PARK

21. “Time is a valuable thing. Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day, the clock ticks life away!” – Linkin Park
22. “Even those who never frown, eventually break down.” – Linkin Park
23. “Things aren’t the way they were before, you wouldn’t even recognize me anymore. Not that you knew me back then, but it all comes back to me in the end.” – Linkin Park
24. “I’m tired of being what you want me to be, feeling so faithless, lost under the surface. Don’t know what you’re expecting of me, put under the pressure of walking in your shoes.” – Linkin Park

Summary

Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Linkin Park quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Rest In Peace – Chester Bennington (1976-2017)

Which are your favorite Linkin Park quotes? Leave a comment below.

Comments